Thursday, August 20, 2015

Personal Manifesto

Hey guys, long time no see. Five interesting facts about myself, is that I love to run around a lot. I also play a game called Magic The Gathering, which is a very cool card game. I am part of our schools morning news team and I like to read. My favorite color is blue and I like to eat food. I am also a twin. I am really not an interesting person as you can see. I don't know why teachers always tell you to write about something interesting, there is almost nothing interesting in a teenagers life.


Our new project is a manifesto which is when someone declares what they are going to do or believe in, in a certain time period. My manifesto is "You can do it. Live life to the fullest and don't let it go. Go to work and make it work. Cease the opportunity, and make the best of the moment. Do what you can and forget what you can't. Don't get down on the things that get you down. Get up on the things that get you up. Have dreams. Make them happen. Do good on tests. Try hard. Be a role model. Turn school into summer. Turn around and try a new way. You may like it. You may not. A bad truth is a lie. Take chances, do it well, make it great, do it again." So, it doesn't matter how old or young you are, anyone can make a manifesto! It could take you years and years or 5 minutes.

My manifesto applies to my readers because everyone needs to step up and take a chance in life. Everyone needs a moment where they can shine, and not get overshadowed by someone else, that's why people need to step up in life. That is what I wanted my manifesto to be about. Taking a chance, and if it doesn't go your way then oh well, try again next time. As well as when it does go your way, then you know that you can do it and attempt it another time. So, the next time opportunity comes your way what are you going to do? "Cease the moment" or back down and cower away. (Oh no, sorry I just realized I used the wrong seize. Instead of seize I put cease, gosh dang it homophones.)

No comments:

Post a Comment