Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

Don't Be a procrastinator and hold on to your idea
Personally I think I am a procrastinator. Some people may say that I am a good worker and stay on task, which is true. Sometimes. When I like the work I am doing then I do the work, I stay on task and I do it well. However if it is something that I don't like to do such as social studies or history I talk to my friends I goof off and I don't get things done. I also always do something that really bothers me. I always say I am using my time wisely but I am not. I say that I will do some today and some later. I still get things done but not as efficiently, if I was going to get things done early then I would get things in on time instead. I don't really want to be a procrastinator and I want to change, I guess why I do this is because I want more free time each day.


Don't Be a procrastinator and whatever you do
DON'T GET SUCKED INTO THE COUCH
The level of my productivity relates to my free time by getting things done. What I mean by that statement is that when I get things done I have a bunch of free time. When I don't though, I have not as much free time. What I do in my free time is I just go on the computer, play games and sometimes watch youtube. I don't do very much in my free time because I don't have very much to do in my free time. I don't surf, I do have a boogie board but I don't go on it very much. I don't play any sports or are on a sports team, I do have some sports equipment but I have no one to play with, their usually doing work. My mom also has me do a certain schedule that makes me work almost everyday academically. The schedule is: on monday I do khan academy( (math), on tuesdays I explore the microscope we borrowed from the school, on wednesdays I have to do teenbiz3000 and it has to be a 100% or I will have to do it again, thursdays I do a thing called i-ready which our school just started doing,fridays my mom makes me research greek and roman engineering, last of all on saturdays I do more I-Ready. So, when I do my work, including my moms schedule, I have a lot of free time although when I don't do my work I do not have a lot of free time.

What I would change about my work habits is trying harder. When ver something is really hard I usually just try it a couple times more increasingly trying less and less and then I just give up. I don't like the way I do that but it is just the way I am. I was a born procrastinator and I don't like it. If I could change anything about my work habits I would probably say I want to try a little harder before I give up. I am working on doing that now by taking around 5 minute breaks then trying it my best all over again until either it gets too late or I get to the point where I say "I need someone else's help because I am going no where with this." All in all what I am trying to say is don't be a procrastinator, be proactive and always try your hardest at the most difficult of times. Don't be like me and give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment