Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Three Shot Sequences

This is my video of three shot sequences that me and my team did.My team was me Dylan Niide and Raiden Kurisu .A three shot sequence are three shots where the first shot is a wide shot the second shot is a medium and the last shot is a close/extreme close.At first we had a bit of trouble finding a thing to do our sequence on.We also had trouble with the sequence shots on how to shoot it.In the end I think it turned out really well, what do you think of it.For additional information go here sequence and variety shooting or here shooting a short sequence  .Now I give you my video, it still may not be finished but as you can tell it was kind of hard.Now I challenge you to make your own three shot sequence.
P3 T2 Sequence from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment