Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 Aspirations

It's 2016 and I have some goals I would like to share with you! The first goal is to get a 4.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) in school. I would also like to try to be more social in 2016. For those of you who know me, yes I might seem social but, with people I don't know I hardly say a word to. My third goal is to eat healthier. Yeah, I know, it's cliche but I eat a lot of junk food. My fourth goal is to go on the computer less, because it ruins your eyesight if you stay on it too long. Finally, I want to try to be less of a procrastinator. Literally I procrastinate at almost everything. Sometimes I even procrastinate at procrastinating... If that makes sense.

The most important goal to me is the second goal. I want to be more social because it seems life an important life skill. If you're not social then I don't think you will get very far in life. What I mean by that is you'll never get that big breakthrough that's always in movies. You know, the one that you're at a special event and someone of importance comes and introduces themselves to you, and you rise to fame. Then again in movies it all comes crashing down afterward. I think that's just in movies though. I think you would probably keep your fame and glory in real life. Maybe.  Hey, I'm just a kid so I don't know.

The steps I will take to ensure success is first, to get out more. Even the little things like going out to run errands with parents. Next, I will try to keep a small talk going. I have a tendency to shy away from conversations. Third step, I want to start some conversations. Do you remember when you were a kid and your parent used to start random conversations with strangers in line with both of you, and you used to ask "Who was that"? I want to be that adult to be nice to people and start small talk. Lastly, I want to actually do things! Instead of sitting at home in my pajamas all day watching television I can get a hobby. Like taking pictures or even sports!


No comments:

Post a Comment